Return & Exchange Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from Ardent:
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. If you are returning your item within this period for a refund, the item must be unused and undamaged.
- After 7 days, you may exchange the item or opt for an Ardent store credit for future purchases.
- In order to qualify for a return, exchange or store credit, the item(s) and packaging cannot be damaged. Additionally, the goods must be returned in their original packaging, and accompanied by all items comprising the product.
How to Return An Item
- Email Support@ArdentCannabis.com within the cancellation period to request a Merchandise Return number (MR).
- Once you have received your MR, send the item(s) back to Ardent. Our return address is detailed on your original invoice.
When returning or exchanging an item, you will be responsible for the shipping charges back to Ardent. If it is an exchange, we will ship your new item to you free of charge.
One Year Warranty
At Ardent, we stand behind our products and provide a one year warranty on the Nova for electronic and manufacturing defects. The One Year Warranty is void if the base holding the Nova's electronic components has been in any way opened or altered after purchase, or if there is damage to the unit resulting from misuse.
If your item’s issue is covered under Ardent’s One Year Warranty, please follow the instructions above on how to return an item.
One Year Replacement Parts Program
Ardent’s One Year Replacement Parts Program includes replacements for the Nova body, electric and heating components, inner container, lid and cover.
Email us from the email address from which you placed your order. You will receive a reply within 2 business days to coordinate a replacement. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for processing.
If purchased from one of our authorized retailers, please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
The One Year Warranty is void if the base holding the Nova's electronic components has been in any way opened or altered after purchase or for damage to the unit resulting from misuse.